Monday, February 25, 2013

Aprons for new homes

Happy Monday morning to you all!

It was a beautiful weekend filled with wonderful visits with loved ones.  

On both Friday and Saturday nights we were invited to visit new homes.

The first home was of a dear old friend that I had not seen in about 5 years!!!

She has the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen, which is why I chose a fabric in many variations of green. 

It looked GREAT in her new home,
 finding itself in the proper spot, 
hanging in the kitchen concealing her sons spider man apron from sight :)




The second apron was for my cousin who has just moved into her first house!

Her favorite color is blue and her dad was a chef so I know she cooks often!!!






I absolutely love to make aprons, just about as much as I like to make baby blankets!!


Have a great week,  I am really looking forward to spring!!!


1 comment:

  1. I liked the apron you gave Lauren, Jamie! great gift idea for a "chef's daughter" !! - Chris

    ReplyDelete