Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Office Painting


WOW,  I have been BUSY!!!

I completed this office last week for my cousin, it happens to be right next to the room I recently painted for her pictured here.

This is the office I painted for her husband,
 who has the privilege of being able to work from home a lot.

The color reminded me of my childhood room, 
it was such a calming color,
but not quite fit for a grown man's office!
It was a pleasure to be able to turn it into a lovely space for them!!!

 

 This is after the first coat of paint,  a lot better already!



 I love the way it turned out and it only took me 2 1/2 hours!!!!!

 




As I was leaving I noticed a painting I had done at least 12 years ago for my other cousins home!!! It was so neat to see it again in her new home looking beautiful on the wall!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment