Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Newly Inspired Short Ruffle Aprons


 I was recently inspired to mix it up a little bit with the colors of my aprons!!

Thank you Malena for being such an inspiration...

As I have said before MOST of the fabrics that I use were given to me!  
With these new aprons, 
I bought most of the fabric, fabrics I was inspired to work with, mixed with a few fabrics that were given to me as well!!!

Here are a few completed ones...










If you are interested in any of the aprons above as a gift for a loved one, 
please let me know,  they are $25 each.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made these aprons this past winter as gifts for new homes, 
birthdays, and just because!



Here are our new baby kittens,  they love to play on the corn hole game!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment