Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Empty Nest Redecorated Part 2

Once I finished painting all the walls
 I was ready to get started on the crown molding, doors, windows 
and everything else that was wood!





Before & After


After I completed painting the walls and the crown molding and most of the woodwork,  
my aunt continued by painting the fireplace, the shelves and ALL the cabinet doors!!!!!

She couldn't wait to start decorating, 
she painted a blessing above the kitchen and she even made new curtains AND hung them!!!


Now it was time to get started on the kitchen cabinets painting.....
                   

Before/During




 


She will be painting all the cabinet doors...YEEHAW!!!!!

I will post a completed Empty Nest when I get back over there to take pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment