Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Silver Painting



I love silver jewelry ♥

I am always wearing something silver,
 whether it be a ring, earrings or a necklace. 

Earlier this summer my silver chain broke and I have yet to replace it. 

I have missed it 
but these days silver cost a lot to repair of replace and it has just not happened...

Therefore I have been painting a lot with some silver paint that was given to me by a friend. I have never before used silver paint and I love how it has turned out, it shimmers when it catches the light just right and it compliments any color it is paired with!!! 

I will be painting with a lot more silver and I will be replacing my chain soon, it's been too long.....

Here is my most recent window, I paired two windows together, but they look just as good separate :)



No comments:

Post a Comment